Individual therapy is the place where you can voice your concerns, tell your story, and express your hope for change. In this safe and compassionate environment you learn about your true self. You tell your story in a way that you always wanted to, dialogue with your therapist; learn new skills, and problem solve. Through this process you start to re-create your higher story, and embrace growth from the inner knowing-of your heart.
My treatment approach is eclectic and holistic, as I strongly believe in creating the individualized treatment plan for each and every one.
To learn more about main modalities offered click below:
Whispers, heal your world- January 5th 9AM-4PM
1700 Woodland Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
Radmila Abram will guide you through a creative process of journaling. You will:
- Create a clear intention that will lead you through the upcoming New Year
- Learn basic journaling techniques through writing, painting, and collage
- Embark on a personal journey through a power of visual journaling in a peaceful and supportive environment
- Get inspired to identify an action and commit to take it immediately! Today!
*Paints, watercolor paper and basic materials will be supplied. Feel free to bring your favorite magazine to use in collage making.
*You might want to bring your own journal -Strathmore 400 Series Visual Drawing Journal, 9″x12″ Medium Surface, Wire Bound, 42 Sheets (recommended) or other watercolor journal, an old book to refurnish it into a journal. Endless possibilities!
* Please bring your sack lunch.
Organizations that Radmila contracted with:
- Epilepsy Foundation Des Moines Iowa
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Joppa-art expressions program for homeless
20 feet by 5 feet mural at St. Anthony’s Elementary School to commemorate their 100 year anniversary
If you or your organization is looking for another way to reach your clients or connect your staff, learn more about art therapy and art as therapy, contact Radmila.